Posted by lae2 on September 17, 2014 at 13:09:56:
1. The SVC and the right atrium contribute the posterior border of the heart.
2. The right main bronchus is longer and wider than the left main bronchus.
3. The costophrenic angles are defined a reflection of visceral pleura.
4. The hilum of the right lung is higher than the hilum of the left lung.
5. The right pulmonary artery is longer than the left pulmonary artery.
6. The left subclavian artery branches proximal to the ligamentum arteriosum.
7. Coarctation of the aorta my lead to high blood pressure of the lower extremity.
8. The right pulmonary artery is higher than the left pulmonary artery.
Post a Followup